Job Title: Mortgage Broker.
Basis: Full Time Permanent Employed Role.
Location: Living within the Nort London/Hertfordshire area and offering a flexible home based role for experienced Mortgage Brokers with a mix of pre-booked telephone appointments plus some that may involve travel to appointments in and around your surrounding area. (Subject to the resumption of face to face appointments when safe)
Target: You must be a fully CeMAP qualified Mortgage Broker with a Minimum of 18 Months experience to be considered for this role.
Rewards: We can offer you guaranteed minimum earnings for your first 12 Months, of up-to £50K*, with a high basic salary thereafter and a realistically achievable £70K+ OTE plus a £5K allowance to cover travel, when required and safe plus an outstanding benefits and Promotional tiers package.*
Promotional Tiers See promotional tiers section for further details of our new enhanced salary, promotional and benefits package.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday with some evening appointments required each week.
Timeline: Immediate interviews.
The New Homes Group.
The New Homes Group has the enviable reputation of being the UK'S leading new homes Mortgage specialist. Through our range of individual brands we specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with a broad range of UK lenders. We offer a broad range of Mortgage Services, and work in partnership with most of the UK's top 20 house builders.
In 2020 we handled over 15,000 mortgage applications and on average we receive over 4000 mortgage enquiries monthly.
With currently employ over 130 Mortgage and Protection Advisers and the team is still growing, our ongoing expansion plans offer outstanding career opportunities throughout 2021.
All our Mortgage and Protection Advisers work Monday to Friday*** on an employed full time flexible home based working arrangement.
Working for The New Homes Group means we would provide all your fully qualified pre signup appointments, we never ask you to make cold calls or find your own Mortgage leads. Our roles allow you to focus on your customers by ensuring that we handle all your appointment pre-qualification and case progression paperwork allowing you time with your customers to give the best possible service and advice.
On the back of this support our Advisers perform at the top end of the mortgage market in terms of case volume and business written.
The New Homes Group can offer a variety of Mortgage and Protection Advisers roles working for one of our four Mortgage brands, most of our roles are completely home based, some involve 100% telephone based appointments and some offer a mix of face to face** appointment and telephone as well (**When safe to do so).
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified.
- At least 18 Months previous experience as a mortgage and protection adviser is highly essential, in a broking role.
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format
- Self-disciplined to successfully work from home.
Benefits & Promotional Tiers**
- Your career is important to us, we are passionate about training and development ensuring you realise your full potential and ensuring you achieve success and maximise your earning potential!
- All our roles offer permanent Full Time employment.
- Basic salary up-to £35K*
- Up-to 12 Months minimum earnings guarantees available, in line with your current earnings*
- Outstanding monthly commission earnings. (Our top performers earn in excess of £75K PA)
- Quarterly Bonuses achievable against a range of performance based KPI'S
- Extensive induction coupled with an ongoing training, support and development program
- 33 days paid holiday including bank holidays, plus get your birthday off each year*
- A flexible approach to working hours*
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding business*
- Contributory workplace pension*
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme*
- Death in service cover*
- 24/7 Emotional wellbeing helpline available
- Uplift in your basic salary**
- Personal and family healthcare provided**
- Uplift in your employers pension contributions**
- Uplift in your commission rate payments**
(**Subject to achieving banked income targets)
(***Weekend working may occasionally be required subject to workload demands)
If you would like to know more about a Mortgage and Protection Adviser role with us then simply click apply now and a member of our recruitment team will call you to discuss our roles.
Or simply call Darren Robins NOW on 0111 for a confidential chat.