About the team:
The IT Team at InterBay supports the Bank as part of a wider Group IT function, ensuring the smooth running and well-rounded support of all systems and services which are utilised by all levels across the Group.
The OSB Group is a leading specialist mortgage lender, primarily focused on carefully selected segments of the mortgage market. Our specialist lending is supported by our Kent Reliance and Charter Savings Bank retail savings franchises. Diversification of funding is provided by sophisticated securitisation platforms. OSB's unique cost-efficient operating model is supported by our wholly-owned subsidiary OSBIndia.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to undertake and complete IT Infrastructure & Application analysis, support and administration tasks for InterBay's IT systems.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Assisting with technical support to the business' computer systems with minimal disruptions to services
- Administering and supporting the InterBay applications
- Creating and maintaining infrastructure and application management/support documentation and procedures
- Monitoring the IT environment for security, capacity and stability concerns
- Assisting with IT projects across the OSB Group as and when required
In return for your commitment:
We offer a base salary dependent on experience of between £24,000 - £27,000 and a competitive benefits package including:
- Discretionary annual bonus opportunity of up to 12.5%
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension (8% employer 5% employee)
- Life Assurance (4x salary) plus Group Income Protection
- Access to Private Medical Insurance and Medical Cash Plan
- Additional benefits such as, Cycle Purchase scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Holiday purchase / sell schemes, Employee Perk Portals and Save as you Earn scheme.
- Prioritising your well-being! (Our CEO encourages us to schedule down time to break up each working day and also initiated meeting-free Friday afternoons!)
Could you be the one?
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience/knowledge and qualifications set out below:
- Previous experience with: End-User, Application and Infrastructure Support
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating systems (2008 R2 - 2016) and their associated services
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies
We also believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves.
What to do next
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Alternatively, if you wish to have an informal and confidential chat about this role please contact us on
If shortlisted from your initial application we operate a personalised recruitment process. Interviews are a two way street, we aim for them to be relevant and conversational to get the best out of you!
OSB Group are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and committed to treating all our employees and job applicants equally. We embrace equal opportunities and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
As part of our public commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, we have introduced our own initiatives to attract, develop and advance senior women in our sector. We don't stop there though, we have broadened our approach to encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels and in all roles. Our leadership and Executive Committee are right behind us, to the extent that our Diversity Champions sit at Board level and on a monthly basis receive updates on our progress.
Whilst we are an organisation that values face-to-face interaction and relationship building, we also acknowledge that people are not just productive in an office and tied to the 9 to 5. Flexible-working opportunities are important for establishing a healthy work-life balance so if you see a role of interest we are happy to be asked about flexibility and explore together if we can make it work.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK and be willing to undertake the relevant pre-employment screening checks should your application be successful.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.