We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large manufacturing client based on the outskirts of Ely who are looking to expand their team due to increased workload and company growth. This position is a hands-on position suitable for someone who has worked within a factory or warehouse environment. You will need to have the knowledge or ambition to work with machinery within this role. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking for a long-term position with future career growth within the company.
Location: Outskirts of Ely, Cambridgeshire
Day Shift Hours: Week 1. Mon - Thurs 6:00am - 2:00pm, Fri 5:00am - 12:00noon. Week 2. Mon - Thurs 2:00pm - 10:00pm, Fri 12:00noon - 7:00pm
Hourly Rate: £8.72 per hour + holiday pay (Rate rises for Permanent employment)
Duration: Temporary - Permanent
Due to the location of the client, you will need to drive and have your own transport. Free parking is available on site.
Duties will include:
* Feeding raw materials into machinery
* Operating production line equipment including conveyor lines.
* Assembling goods onto pallets ready to distribute to the warehouse.
* Packing of goods for the warehouse.
* Keeping the factory production area clean and tidy whilst working.
Key skills and attributes required:
* Previous manufacturing / factory experience
* Of fit health for lifting and loading materials
* Strong work ethic and desire to progress.
* Ability to work quickly and methodically.
* Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks.
* Ability to follow instructions.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy